Atturo - AZ 800 305/45 R22 118V
|Model||AZ 800 XL|
|Size ?||305/45R22 118V TL|
|Load Index ?||118|
|Speed Index ?||V|
Just 4 more in stock for $200, hurry!
Notify me when re-stocked?
|EU Label ?||
Vehicle Type Passenger car
Usage Summer tyre
Model AZ 800
Construction R (Tyre of radial construction)
Load Index 118
Speed Index V (max. vehicle speed 240 Km/h)
Select a local fitting partner
Prices start at $15 per tyre. Enter your postcode to see your local fitter's prices for your car.
We will ship the tyre directly to the fitter
The fitter will contact you to arrange fitting
Quick delivery after your purchase
- October 10th, 2016I bought my tyres for my jeep, bang for buck there great. Nice and quite actually more quite than the tyres it was equipped with. Even wearing and long lasting, EXCELLENT in the wet!!! I was surprised when I took it onto the beach didn't even have to change the pressures. I would recommend and have told my friends about these tyres. VERY SURPRISED!!!
- October 7th, 2017Great price for money tyres, perfect for my car. Only done 3000 ks so far but Ive had these tyres before and they last a good few years. Thanks
- October 13th, 2016I brought these tyres for my Holden Captiva and I love them. I feel so safe, especially in the rain.
- October 13th, 2016Bought these v speed rated tyres cheap online with any high expectations. They have delivered a smooth ride, great value for money and above expected treadwear. Will definetly consider buying these tyres again awesome product
- October 11th, 2016Drove straight up the Birdsville Track to far Nth Queensland very worried about their low profile side walls we tried to miss all the large sharp rocks we averaged just on 80 ks for hole trip the BMW X5 with 200k on clock was just fabulous , we were fully loaded with surfboards and gear for a month away. i have been in the car trade for more than 40 yrs i have not come across a better value for money tyre , the tyres have now done over 40000 kms they have what looks like half tread depth left , hope i am able to replace them with the same tread pattern . Regards Col
- February 22nd, 2017These tires are good value, the only downside i would say is maybe a littke noisy and they have ugly flame pattern on the sides of them
- October 13th, 2016The tyres were a good buy, unfortunately they felt very heavy under steering and actually made my fuel economy worse by 1lt / 100km. For the price paid and how long they lasted, it worked out about even compared to the more expensive Yokohama which were a great tyre.
- October 13th, 2016
- March 20th, 2017
- October 10th, 2016
- January 24th, 2017
- December 27th, 2017
- February 2nd, 2017
- January 23rd, 2017