Austone - ATHENA SP 801 205/55 R16 91H
|Model||ATHENA SP 801|
|Size ?||205/55R16 91H TL|
|Load Index ?||91|
|Speed Index ?||H|
Vehicle Type Passenger car
Usage Summer tyre
Model ATHENA SP 801
Construction R (Tyre of radial construction)
Load Index 91
Speed Index H (max. vehicle speed 210 Km/h)
Group Tires for passenger cars.
Usage Summer tyre.
Construction R = Radial type tyre.
Load Index Load index 91. The maximum load the tire can carry is 615kg.
Speed Index Approved for speeds up to 210 km/h, speed at which the tire can carry a load corresponding to its Load index. For other compulsory details see the vehicle documents.
Tube Less TL = Tubeless Tire.
Manufacturer Owned by Chengshan Group, the brand Austone was born in 1999 and its name originated from AUSTRALIA NO. ONE. In 2006, after the joint venture beteen Cooper Tire and Chengshan Group, Austone had accelerated its pace towards the global market. Austone tyres are sold in more than 100 countries and offer great value for money. Budget range manufacturer.
Select a local fitting partner
Price starts at $15 per tyre
We will ship the tyre directly to the fitter
The fitter will contact you to arrange fitting
Quick delivery after your purchase
- February 18th, 2017These tyres are excellent and the service outstanding!
- October 10th, 2016great tyres and cheap.quality is good too
- September 11th, 2016I bought these tyres as I asked for the cheapest tyres from my local tyre shop as I had to get a pink slip for my car. I thought Iâd only have these for a short time and purchase better tyres soon after, but theyâve been surprisingly pleasant! I pick up and drop my 3 kids from schools with all their sports bags and the car gets quite heavy with it all, and the tyres have performed well enough for me. Theyâre better than their price suggests!
- February 1st, 2017Best value for money . Very cheap tyres and tread is awesome . Recommended to all .
- February 17th, 2017They are a great tyre for the price. Good value for money.
- February 18th, 2017
- February 23rd, 2017
- February 15th, 2017
- January 31st, 2017