Bf goodrich - ALL TERRAIN TA KO 285/65 R18 125/122R
|Model||ALL TERRAIN TA KO M+S FSL RWL|
|Size ?||285/65R18LT 125/122R TL|
|Load Index ?||125|
|Speed Index ?||R|
Out of Stock
Notify me when re-stocked
|EU Label ?||
Vehicle Type 4x4, SUV
Usage All Terrain
Brand BF GOODRICH
Model ALL TERRAIN TA KO
Construction R (Tyre of radial construction)
Load Index 125
Speed Index R (max. vehicle speed 170 Km/h)
Group Tires for 4x4, SUV and Crossover vehicles.
Construction R = Radial type tyre.
Load Index Load index 125/122. The maximum load the tire can carry is 1650kg in single mode and a load of 1500kg in dual mode.
Speed Index Approved for speeds up to 170km/h, speed at which the tire can carry a load corresponding to its Load index. For other compulsory details see the vehicle documents.
Tube Less TL = Tubeless Tire.
Manufacturer Manufacturer produces high quality products.
For Multi-purpose and off road 4x4 vehicles (50 percent on-road, 50 percent off-road).
Excellent traction on all types of terrain.
Deep and aggressive tread pattern extended on the sidewalls
Exceptional sturdiness and long life.
Casing with three protective plies (TriGard structure).
Stiffer tread area with two full width steel belts.
A bold look that transforms the appearance of any vehicle.
Choice of distinctive raised white letters on one sidewall and black outline serrated
branding on the other.
Characteristics the All Terrain TA KO tyre is totally versatile and offers maximum driving pleasure on all types of path:
The tread pattern extends onto the sidewalls.
Deep aggressive tread pattern with high sipe density.
Casing with Trigard structure (three protective belts).
Design RWL = Manufacturer name and profile name are shown in white letters on the sidewall of the tire. When delivered, the lettering is covered with a blue coating which can easily be removed with soapy water and a soft sponge.
- August 6th, 2017Everything was/is perfect!! So happy with everything:)
- July 29th, 2016I bought my tyres for my 4X4. I have been very happy with them so far. About to do a Desert Trip with our Motor Club, and expect them to perform well. Next time, I will go for the 265/60R18 KO2.
- February 15th, 2017Typical BFG's - smooth, quiet, good in the dry and wet and great price from Tyroola
- July 29th, 2016Purchased these tyres for my 4wd to do both on and off road and I'm 100% satisfied with them. A great tyre!!
- October 13th, 2016Fitted these onto jeep wk2 GC. Best of the lot. Expect at least 100K+ kms out of these. You won't get that outa the competition.
- February 16th, 2017
- February 7th, 2017