Bridgestone - DUELER HT 684 2 255/70 R16 111T
|Model||DUELER HT 684 2|
|Size ?||255/70R16 111T TL|
|Load Index ?||111|
|Speed Index ?||T|
|EU Label ?||
Vehicle Type 4x4, SUV
Usage Summer tyre
Model DUELER HT 684 2
Construction R (Tyre of radial construction)
Load Index 111
Speed Index T (max. vehicle speed 190 Km/h)
Group Tires for 4x4, SUV and Crossover vehicles.
Construction R = Radial type tyre.
Load Index Load index 111. The maximum load the tire can carry is 1090kg.
Speed Index Approved for speeds up to 190km/h, speed at which the tire can carry a load corresponding to its Load index. For other compulsory details see the vehicle documents.
Tube Less TL = Tubeless Tire.
Manufacturer The manufacturer is one of the leading tire manufacturers in the world.
The Dueler HT 684 II is a premium tire for SUVs and was developed for the Cadillac Escalade and the Toyota Land Cruiser.
Spiral wrap for improved high speed performance.
Wide straight grooves help evacuate the water for improved wet traction.
The rounded casing profile provides a smooth ride.
The solid shoulder ribs promote lasting wear.
Notches in grooves for better traction.
Select a local fitting partner
Prices start at $15 per tyre. Enter your postcode to see your local fitter's prices for your car.
We will ship the tyre directly to the fitter
The fitter will contact you to arrange fitting
Quick delivery after your purchase
- January 23rd, 2017As I expected having used Bridgestone for years on my HI ACE vans.Great tyre.
- April 26th, 2018Tyroola have on several occasions exceeded my expectation for service and Pricing. easy to get fitted from a local Tyre fitter through there network.
- September 11th, 2016I have the Duelers on my Nissan Navara and have been happy with these tyres so far. I have about 28,000km on them so far and I think I can make it to about 40-45k kms. The grip has been fine for me but my wife finds them a bit of a handful in anything less than dry roads. It might just be because she doesnât drive that often or perhaps sheâs a bit more sensitive to the feel of the car and the tyres. I have a while to replace them and I wouldnât mind another set of these but for my wife I might need something a bit more road oriented instead.
- January 25th, 2017These tyres have worked out just fine on my ute and the price was really good.
- June 9th, 2018The tyres were not new but seconds paying for new tyres was not impressed when i received them as i know this was no mistake
- April 4th, 2018
- June 1st, 2018