Goodride - SA 07 225/40 R18 92W
|Model||SA 07 XL|
|Size ?||225/40ZR18 92W TL|
|Load Index ?||92|
|Speed Index ?||W|
|EU Label ?||
Vehicle Type Passenger car
Usage Summer tyre
Model SA 07
Construction R (Tyre of radial construction)
Load Index 92
Speed Index W (max. vehicle speed 270 Km/h)
Group Tires for passenger cars.
Construction R = Radial type tyre.
Load Index Load index 92. The maximum load the tire can carry is 630kg.
Speed Index Approved for speeds up to 270km/h, speed at which the tire can carry a load corresponding to its Load index. For other compulsory details see the vehicle documents.
Tube Less TL = Tubeless Tire.
Manufacturer Since 1958, Hangzhou Zhongce Rubber Co., Ltd. China is a professional company specialized in the production of tyres. The Goodride tyres are quality products, with advanced tread patterns, designed to meet the high quality expectations of the users. The Goodride products offer good value for money. Budget range manufacturer.
Select a local fitting partner
Prices start at $15 per tyre. Enter your postcode to see your local fitter's prices for your car.
We will ship the tyre directly to the fitter
The fitter will contact you to arrange fitting
Quick delivery after your purchase
- October 13th, 2016These tyres replaced the Minerva tyres that were on my Lexus GS450H. The Minervas were scary in the wet . It took no effort to put the car sideways even with Stability control. I have not experienced any issues with the Goodride tyres at all. The low price is no reflexion on their performance at all. I can't get over how good value they are. I even convinced others to try them and they seem happy as well.
- January 23rd, 2017Bought the tires for my XR6 Turbo great value for money very pleased with the tyres will buy more for sure
- February 15th, 2017Very happy overall price performance delivery time .
- November 13th, 2017Having done over 10000 kms on these tyres so far, overall they're very good tyres in all conditions wet or dry. I have not noticed any difference in handling/grip having come from more expensive premium tyres. Wear is as expected for having completed around 10000 kms. Very good tyre and great value for money.
- February 15th, 2017Great value for money for a standard tyre for normal transport and driving. Traction seemed a little unsure and just a little more road noise than tyres more than 3x the price.
- February 1st, 2017
- February 7th, 2017
- May 8th, 2017
- October 10th, 2016
- February 2nd, 2017