Goodride - SU 318 285/60 R18 116H
|Size ?||285/60R18 116H TL|
|Load Index ?||116|
|Speed Index ?||H|
|EU Label ?||
Vehicle Type 4x4, SUV
Usage Summer tyre
Model SU 318
Construction R (Tyre of radial construction)
Load Index 116
Speed Index H (max. vehicle speed 210 Km/h)
Group Tires for 4x4, SUV and Crossover vehicles.
Construction R = Radial type tyre.
Load Index Load index 116. The maximum load the tire can carry is 1250kg.
Speed Index Approved for speeds up to 210 km/h, speed at which the tire can carry a load corresponding to its Load index. For other compulsory details see the vehicle documents.
Tube Less TL = Tubeless Tire.
Manufacturer Since 1958, Hangzhou Zhongce Rubber Co., Ltd. China is a professional company specialized in the production of tyres. The Goodride tyres are quality products, with advanced tread patterns, designed to meet the high quality expectations of the users. The Goodride products offer good value for money. Budget range manufacturer.
Select a local fitting partner
Prices start at $15 per tyre. Enter your postcode to see your local fitter's prices for your car.
We will ship the tyre directly to the fitter
The fitter will contact you to arrange fitting
Quick delivery after your purchase
- October 10th, 2016Great tyres! Highly recommend!
- October 10th, 2016I bought the tyres for my Toyota parado . Went to the snow the riding was very good . Will not hesitate to buy then again when they wears out .
- October 6th, 2017So far so good, as good the major name brands at 1/2 the price. Have driven in extreme rain and the car still felt safe and secure. I would defiantly recommend them
- October 13th, 2016I bought try's for my Honda CRV 4WD was great. little problem need check air every month. For example 38psi after one month 35 or 36 psi. but great.
- January 31st, 2017Great value for money. Really can't fault them. They seem to be wearing well too. It's always a relief when you take a chance and buy a cheaper product like a tyre that literally has a lot riding on it.
- January 31st, 2017
- May 24th, 2017
- September 23rd, 2017
- July 6th, 2016
- January 26th, 2017
- February 11th, 2017
- September 22nd, 2017
- February 9th, 2017