Hankook - OPTIMO K415 235/50 R19 99H
|Size ?||235/50R19 99H TL|
|Load Index ?||99|
|Speed Index ?||H|
|EU Label ?||
Vehicle Type Passenger car
Usage Summer tyre
Model OPTIMO K415
Construction R (Tyre of radial construction)
Load Index 99
Speed Index H (max. vehicle speed 210 Km/h)
Group Tires for passenger cars.
Construction R = Radial type tyre.
Load Index Load index 99. The maximum load the tire can carry is 775kg.
Speed Index Approved for speeds up to 210 km/h, speed at which the tire can carry a load corresponding to its Load index. For other compulsory details see the vehicle documents.
Tube Less TL = Tubeless Tire.
Hankook Tire (CEO Seung Hwa Suh) is one of the world s largest and fastest growing tire manufacturer for radial tires for passenger cars, light trucks (SUVs, RVs, and etc.), trucks, and buses.
Hankook Tire also develops cutting-edge technologies to upgrade customer satisfaction through high-quality products.
Through sales in 185 countries around the world, Hankook Tire is ranked 7th in global sales revenue.
The Company has more than 14.000 employees in 4 Regional Headquarters, over 20 overseas subsidiaries and 5 Research and Development Centers around the world and makes 70 percent of revenue through overseas markets.
The manufacturer is one of the leading tire manufacturers in the world.
High-performance tire with superb wet/dry handling performance.
Optimized 4 straight grooves ensure ultra-effective water drainage.
Centre rib block enhances handling and braking.
Shoulder block multi-kerfs provide a very smooth ride.
Select a local fitting partner
Prices start at $15 per tyre. Enter your postcode to see your local fitter's prices for your car.
We will ship the tyre directly to the fitter
The fitter will contact you to arrange fitting
Quick delivery after your purchase
- February 7th, 2017Excellent tyres, first set lasted 65,000 km with no issues. Very happy with Tyroola price and service.
- July 21st, 2017Can definitely feel the difference with these tyres and driving it so much smoother
- September 10th, 2017These are the same tyres I had on my car since new. 45000kms over 4 years, tread wore evenly and the braking and acceleration response was impressive even in my heavy 4 cylinder SUV. Will always buy these tyres.
- January 22nd, 2018These tyres came standard on our other car, we are that happy with them we decided to put them on this car as well. Just love them for price and performance. The last set of these gave us 65k and we'll be over the moon if we get similar with these.Now both cars have a new set of Hankook's
- May 7th, 2018There great
- December 23rd, 2017This is the second set of these I've had, 65k wear and performance that matches tyres much dearer. I've now ordered a set for my wife's car
- January 24th, 2017Very good performance. These were the only tyres I could get to suit the rims and were the same as originally fitted. Your quietness description says 5 stars for loud but I expected the reverse. They are quiet.
- January 25th, 2017Great deal buy 3 get the 4th free. Actally damaged the side wall on one and Tyroola replaced it for cost of freight only, can't get better service than that. Really happy overall.
- July 9th, 2017
- February 25th, 2018
- March 7th, 2018
- May 4th, 2018
- May 11th, 2017
- November 19th, 2017
- July 26th, 2018