Kumho - SOLUS KH17 185/60 R14 82H
|Size ?||185/60R14 82H TL|
|Load Index ?||82|
|Speed Index ?||H|
Vehicle Type Passenger car
Usage Summer tyre
Model SOLUS KH17
Construction R (Tyre of radial construction)
Load Index 82
Speed Index H (max. vehicle speed 210 Km/h)
Group Tires for passenger cars.
Construction R = Radial type tyre.
Load Index Load index 82. The maximum load the tire can carry is 475kg.
Speed Index Approved for speeds up to 210 km/h, speed at which the tire can carry a load corresponding to its Load index. For other compulsory details see the vehicle documents.
Tube Less TL = Tubeless Tire.
Manufacturer Manufacturer produces high quality products.
New generation standard tires
Tires with optimised rolling resistance.
Extremely quiet and smooth-running.
Superb handling characteristics.
Durable for high mileage.
For small and compact-class vehicles.
Select a local fitting partner
Prices start at $15 per tyre. Enter your postcode to see your local fitter's prices for your car.
We will ship the tyre directly to the fitter
The fitter will contact you to arrange fitting
Quick delivery after your purchase
- July 28th, 2016I bought the tyres for Corolla and they are great
- August 23rd, 2017Very good tyres and great value for brand name.
- July 25th, 2018They do the trick
- February 15th, 2017These have always been good tyres. Had them on small Hondas and Toyota's for many years and never had any troubles. Good tyre wear. Excellent overall performance.
- January 13th, 2018kumho have always been a great performing all rounder tyre. I have used these on different vehicles and found to be good grip, exceptionally quiet on road use and good tyre life.
- July 28th, 2016These tyres were fitted to a Peugeot 307 and have not performed as well as expected. Will not buy Kumho again but would appreciate your advice on an alternative.
- May 3rd, 2018Great tyres for the price would recommend
- July 29th, 2017I haven't really done a lot of KM's yet but so far all good, hasn't rained much but should be good as I have been using Kumho's for a while now, should handle well in the wet.
- April 26th, 2018You don't ever read or respind to any enails or feedback so far sp this is just marjeting plots to keep you business in the forefront of my mind. The tyre fitters, i could not fault but tyroola customer service absolutely shocking. Yet you keep asking for feedback. And I have and have and have.
- January 23rd, 2017
- August 20th, 2017
- January 14th, 2018
- February 21st, 2018
- November 15th, 2017
- June 16th, 2017
- August 4th, 2017
- November 13th, 2017
- July 6th, 2016
- March 4th, 2017