Kumho - SOLUS KL21 215/70 R16 100H
|Size ?||215/70R16 100H TL|
|Load Index ?||100|
|Speed Index ?||H|
|EU Label ?||
Vehicle Type 4x4, SUV
Usage Summer tyre
Model SOLUS KL21
Construction R (Tyre of radial construction)
Load Index 100
Speed Index H (max. vehicle speed 210 Km/h)
Group Tires for 4x4, SUV and Crossover vehicles.
Construction R = Radial type tyre.
Load Index Load index 100. The maximum load the tire can carry is 800kg.
Speed Index Approved for speeds up to 210 km/h, speed at which the tire can carry a load corresponding to its Load index. For other compulsory details see the vehicle documents.
Tube Less TL = Tubeless Tire.
Manufacturer Manufacturer produces high quality products.
The Solus KL21 is Kumho s Crossover SUV Touring All-Season tire developed for the driver of crossovers, sport utility vehicles and prestigious pickups looking for year-round capabilities. Many of the Solus KL21 tires meet Kumho s eco standard for low rolling resistance that confirms the tire s contribution to reducing vehicle fuel consumption and emission of CO2 gases. The Solus KL21 is designed to combine ride comfort and low noise with year-round handling and traction, even in light snow.
The Solus KL21 uses Kumho s High Dispersible Silica (HDS) tread compound to reduce rolling resistance and strengthen the rubber to promote even wear. The compound is molded into a symmetric bamboo‑inspired tread design that provides all-season traction in dry, wet and wintertime conditions.
The tire s internal structure features twin, high-tensile steel belts reinforced by spirally wrapped nylon to combine strength and low rolling resistance while a High Intensity Body Ply reduces heat generation and casing energy losses.
Select a local fitting partner
Prices start at $15 per tyre. Enter your postcode to see your local fitter's prices for your car.
We will ship the tyre directly to the fitter
The fitter will contact you to arrange fitting
Quick delivery after your purchase
- January 23rd, 2017I purchased these tyres to replace the original tyres that our new car came with they are the same brand and same size we got great mileage on the original set and hope to do the same on this set Excellent tyres will buy again
- January 23rd, 2017I bought my tyres because they were on my Hyundai SUV when I bought it and they are good tyres
- February 1st, 2017They have been great good wear and great handling. These are my 4th set and will buy again
- February 8th, 2017While Michelin are the OEM tyres, they squeal at almost any speed and pressure once they have done about 10k. Kumho's grip and last (a difficult combo) and don't terrify the driver or the nearby pedestrians when cornering. These were for my daughter's car, and they give me piece of mind knowing she won't be let down by her tyres.
- February 16th, 2017So far the tyres have been good. Need more time to evaluate. Thanks
- August 4th, 2017
- February 19th, 2017
- January 17th, 2018
- June 16th, 2018
- February 7th, 2017
- January 17th, 2018
- June 16th, 2017
- November 28th, 2017
- April 30th, 2017
- January 24th, 2017
- May 17th, 2018
- July 6th, 2016
- September 3rd, 2017