Minerva - EMIZERO HP 185/55 R14 80H
|Size ?||185/55R14 80H TL|
|Load Index ?||80|
|Speed Index ?||H|
Just 3 more in stock for $60, hurry!
Notify me when re-stocked?
|EU Label ?||
Vehicle Type Passenger car
Usage Summer tyre
Model EMIZERO HP
Construction R (Tyre of radial construction)
Load Index 80
Speed Index H (max. vehicle speed 210 Km/h)
Group Tires for passenger cars.
Construction R = Radial type tyre.
Load Index Load index 80. The maximum load the tire can carry is 450kg.
Speed Index Approved for speeds up to 210 km/h, speed at which the tire can carry a load corresponding to its Load index. For other compulsory details see the vehicle documents.
Tube Less TL = Tubeless Tire.
Manufacturer Private label, Minerva meets all European standards and is produced with an eye on the overall costs, offering a convenient product, without compromising the quality and safety. Since its introduction in 1992, Minerva tyres had developed a strong reputation. With a wide range in both summer and winter tyres, including passenger, light truck and SUV,4x4 sizes and with more than 1 million tyres sold per year, Minerva is today one of the leading private budget brands in the world. Budget range manufacturer.
Select a local fitting partner
Prices start at $15 per tyre. Enter your postcode to see your local fitter's prices for your car.
We will ship the tyre directly to the fitter
The fitter will contact you to arrange fitting
Quick delivery after your purchase
- October 10th, 2016These were the only available option for my 1979 Subaru. Top marks in every respect
- February 20th, 2017Good value for money
- March 20th, 2017Great tyres for the price. Good grip in the wet or dry. Very easy process of ordering and delivery - fast.
- July 6th, 2016These are low priced tyres but I was surprised at the good grip (both wet and dry are fine) and how quiet they were. They were also more durable than I expected. Would recommend for those on a budget.
- April 18th, 2017only had them for about a 1000kms only problem was delivery...the company did not leave them as requested
- October 10th, 2016Do the job at a budget price.
- January 24th, 2017
- January 31st, 2017
- April 7th, 2017
- April 10th, 2017
- June 21st, 2017
- October 11th, 2017
- November 13th, 2017
- April 12th, 2018
- August 20th, 2018
- March 26th, 2017
- March 2nd, 2017