Pirelli - CINTURATO P 1 215/60 R16 99V
|Model||CINTURATO P 1 ECOIMPACT XL|
|Size ?||215/60R16 99V TL|
|Load Index ?||99|
|Speed Index ?||V|
Vehicle Type Passenger car
Usage Summer tyre
Model CINTURATO P 1
Construction R (Tyre of radial construction)
Load Index 99
Speed Index V (max. vehicle speed 240 Km/h)
Group Tires for passenger cars.
Usage Summer tyre.
Construction R = Radial type tyre.
Load Index Load index 99. The maximum load the tire can carry is 775kg.
Speed Index Approved for speeds up to 240 km/h, speed at which the tire can carry a load corresponding to its Load index. For other compulsory details see the vehicle documents.
Tube Less TL = Tubeless Tire.
Pirelli is one of the leading manufacturers of high-end and performance tires and is striving to become the world leader in this segment by 2015. The company has always had a keen focus on research and development, investing around 3 percent of revenues each year in this area: one of the highest levels of research investment in the tire industry. The goal is to constantly improve the quality of Pirelli products in terms of performance, safety and environmental impact, all in line with the company s green performance strategy. In pursuing these objectives, Pirelli always aims to unite financial profitability with social responsibility.
Having been involved in motor racing since 1907, Pirelli is currently the single tire manufacturer for Formula 1 for the 2011-2013 championship seasons and for the World Superbike Championship. This is an important challenge in terms of technological innovation and is a key means of promoting the Pirelli brand. The manufacturer is one of the leading tire manufacturers in the world.
Elegant and distinctive, Cinturato P1 is the premium solution to urban mobility.
Cinturato P1 has been created to take full advantage of latest materials, structures and tread pattern design in order to guarantee savings, respect for the environment, comfort and safety on all road surfaces.
Reduces fuel consumption and CO2 emissions.
Made from eco-compatible materials that minimise environmental impact, both at the production stage and throughout the life of the tire.
Longer lasting tire that maintains high levels of performance and safety.
Already complies with the 2012 EU Regulation on the reduction of noise, resulting in improved driving comfort.
Reinforced XL or RF = Reinforced design. The tire has an increased load capacity. One should not mix XL / RF tires with tires without XL / RF specification at thye same time on a vehicle. XL / RF tires generally have a higher weight. In many vehicles, XL / RF tires are required and entered in the vehicle documents.
Test ECOIMPACT technology from Pirelli means reduced fuel consumption and CO2 emissions. It is made from environmentally friendly materials. Environmental pollution is reduced during the production and during the life of the tire to a minimum. Longer tire life while maintaining a high performance and safety. The tire meets the requirements of the EU directive on the reduction of noise limits and offers improved ride comfort.
Select a local fitting partner
Price starts at $15 per tyre
We will ship the tyre directly to the fitter
The fitter will contact you to arrange fitting
Quick delivery after your purchase
- January 31st, 2017My Pirelli tyres are fantastic. I've done 10,000 kms on them and they grip the road like nothing else.
- October 13th, 2016Tyres bought for a 2011 VW Passat. To date they have travelled about 15000km and I am very happy with their performance.
- October 13th, 2016great value for my money
- September 11th, 2016These P 1 tyres are one of the more affordable ones that Pirelli makes. The quality however remains very good. I have done some spirited runs with these tyres and they have performed really well, allowing me to push quite hard before losing traction. They are also pretty good in the wet, but not as impressive as they are in the dry. They have a soft sidewall making it a very comfortable tyre, making it good for highway driving too.
- July 29th, 2016Bought for 2009 falcon ute (n/a) after struggling for rear end traction especially in the wet. Very good all round tyre giving good wear and overall tyre life.
- January 24th, 2017Good Tyres so far.. Not sure how they are wearing as I have done less than 3000km ..I dont know about wet traction as I haven`t driven in the wet yet..
- April 7th, 2017
- February 18th, 2017
- January 24th, 2017
- January 23rd, 2017
- October 17th, 2016
- October 13th, 2016
- October 13th, 2016
- January 23rd, 2017