Pirelli - SCORPION VERDE AS 225/70 R16 103H
|Model||SCORPION VERDE AS ECOIMPACT M+S|
|Size ?||225/70R16 103H TL|
|Load Index ?||103|
|Speed Index ?||H|
|EU Label ?||
Vehicle Type 4x4, SUV
Usage All Season
Model SCORPION VERDE AS
Construction R (Tyre of radial construction)
Load Index 103
Speed Index H (max. vehicle speed 210 Km/h)
Group Tires for 4x4, SUV and Crossover vehicles.
Construction R = Radial type tyre.
Load Index Load index 103. The maximum load the tire can carry is 875kg.
Speed Index Approved for speeds up to 210 km/h, speed at which the tire can carry a load corresponding to its Load index. For other compulsory details see the vehicle documents.
Tube Less TL = Tubeless Tire.
Pirelli is one of the leading manufacturers of high-end and performance tires and is striving to become the world leader in this segment by 2015. The company has always had a keen focus on research and development, investing around 3 percent of revenues each year in this area: one of the highest levels of research investment in the tire industry. The goal is to constantly improve the quality of Pirelli products in terms of performance, safety and environmental impact, all in line with the company s green performance strategy. In pursuing these objectives, Pirelli always aims to unite financial profitability with social responsibility.
Having been involved in motor racing since 1907, Pirelli is currently the single tire manufacturer for Formula 1 for the 2011-2013 championship seasons and for the World Superbike Championship. This is an important challenge in terms of technological innovation and is a key means of promoting the Pirelli brand. The manufacturer is one of the leading tire manufacturers in the world.
Test ECOIMPACT technology from Pirelli means reduced fuel consumption and CO2 emissions. It is made from environmentally friendly materials. Environmental pollution is reduced during the production and during the life of the tire to a minimum. Longer tire life while maintaining a high performance and safety. The tire meets the requirements of the EU directive on the reduction of noise limits and offers improved ride comfort.
Select a local fitting partner
Prices start at $15 per tyre. Enter your postcode to see your local fitter's prices for your car.
We will ship the tyre directly to the fitter
The fitter will contact you to arrange fitting
Quick delivery after your purchase
- October 13th, 2016we got them for my honda and they are great
- June 8th, 2018Pretty damn good. Steer tyres on our diesel Captiva. Over 5000 km already and no noticeable wear. You can even still see the casting marks! I'll be buying two more for the steer tyres on my Outlander, through Tyroola of course!
- October 13th, 2016OEM for Merc and much better than the directional noisy ones that were on my car when purchased second hand. You get quality that you pay for.
- February 17th, 2017Excellent tyres five star thanks.
- February 16th, 2017Very happy with the tyres that I purchased at a price that was value for money
- February 15th, 2017So far, so good
- July 29th, 2016
- June 22nd, 2017
- September 21st, 2017
- November 29th, 2017
- June 28th, 2018
- June 15th, 2018
- January 31st, 2017
- April 2nd, 2018