BRIDGESTONE POTENZA RE050 ASYMMETRIC TYRES
The Potenza RE050A is a tyre designed for performance sports cars, coupes and sedans. The Potenza RE050 is used as original equipment on the supercharged Mercedes-Benz S55 AMG sedan, as is the Scuderia version of the tyre on the 12-cylinder Enzo Ferrari supercar. The Potenza RE050A offers superior traction and responsiveness and is predictable in both dry and wet road conditions. It features a high-grip compound molded into an asymmetric design, with a continuous center rib, large tread blocks and stable shoulder elements. This provides responsive handling, high-speed stability and traction on dry roads. To minimize hydroplaning and aid wet traction, circumferential and lateral tread grooves pump water out from under the tyre's footprint.
- Designed for performance sports cars, coupes and sedans
- Superior traction and responsiveness in both dry and wet conditions
- High-speed stability and traction on dry roads
- Hydroplaning Resistant circumferential and lateral tread grooves
Start here by entering your tyre size
You can find your tyre size here
You can find your tyre size
- in the manual of your car or
- on the sidewall of your current tyres
Note: We also show tyres with a speed and load index higher than your provided ones. Why?