Winrun - R 380 215/65 R16 98H
|Size ?||215/65R16 98H TL|
|Load Index ?||98|
|Speed Index ?||H|
Vehicle Type Passenger car
Usage Summer tyre
Model R 380
Construction R (Tyre of radial construction)
Load Index 98
Speed Index H (max. vehicle speed 210 Km/h)
Select a local fitting partner
Prices start at $15 per tyre. Enter your postcode to see your local fitter's prices for your car.
We will ship the tyre directly to the fitter
The fitter will contact you to arrange fitting
Quick delivery after your purchase
- February 15th, 2017my purchase was a great experience ,the tyres are great i have only traverl a little over 200o ks since fitted but are first class for my enviroment and being able to pay via afterpay was even more fantastic and made my life easy thankyou Tyroola and afterpay i wil always appericate this ! and i will be buying my next set of new tyers from you again regards from a very greatful customer Rob
- February 19th, 2017very happy with the tyres highly recommended
- September 20th, 2017All good
- October 22nd, 2017The factory tires (Yokohama Geolander) only run ~40000kms mainly with city driving then time for replacement. The total time used for off-road driving sums no more than half a hour. Now Winrun 380 tires only cost one third of the prices for "big brand" tires recommended and quoted by experts, but I feel so good and think they meet my current requirements quite well. The new tires are passenger tires. I feel more comfortable than when using the "hard" factory original ones. Under dry and wet conditions, they are all good or better. Fuel consumption is the same or even better. I did not find it tend to be easily worn out. So far so good. Indeed, I am confused by the tire markets. Big brand tires may be over valued or this winrun tires may terribly under valued. Why are there such a gap between their prices?
- September 14th, 2017Great tyre for someone on a budget, excellent grip in both wet and dry conditions and reasonably quiet on the road, very happy with my purchase.
- November 20th, 2017Tyres seem to be ok but it is so irritating how little stones get stuck in the treads, hundreds of them! I’m not sure if this is going to affect the tyres or not. I’ve never had this issue with other tyres
- February 1st, 2017These tyres are fitted to a 1962 Triumph Spitfire and give very good performance in all conditions, very happy and at a great price.
- January 31st, 2017Good value, medium grip range small vehicle tyres. These tyres are good for city vehicle applications, they run quiet with reasonable handling and cornering ability. Recommended.
- January 31st, 2017Very good value for money. Sensible tyre at a great price.
- February 17th, 2017son has moved to qld wil tread wear when we get there in may
- January 24th, 2017
- April 16th, 2017
- July 23rd, 2017
- September 3rd, 2017
- November 5th, 2017
- November 9th, 2017
- November 22nd, 2017
- November 25th, 2017
- November 30th, 2017
- January 3rd, 2018
- June 30th, 2017
- January 10th, 2018
- September 16th, 2017