GOODYEAR EAGLE F1 ASYMMETRIC 2 TYRES
The Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 is designed for high performance sports cars, coupes and sedans. The tread compound combines racing resins for dry grip and high surface silica for wet traction. The tread is asymmetric with a wide, solid outboard shoulder for cornering traction and continuous notched inboard ribs to improve high speed stability. Goodyear's ActiveBraking Technology 3-dimensional tread designs increase surface contact with the road to reduce braking distances. Its wide circumferential grooves disperse water from the tyre footprint.
- High performance sports cars, coupes and sedans
- Racing resins for dry grip and silica for wet traction
- Solid outboard shoulder for cornering traction
- ActiveBraking Technology tread increases road contact to reduce braking distances
Start here by entering your tyre size
You can find your tyre size here
You can find your tyre size
- in the manual of your car or
- on the sidewall of your current tyres
Note: We also show tyres with a speed and load index higher than your provided ones. Why?