GOODYEAR WRANGLER HP ALL WEATHER TYRES
The Wrangler HP All Weather sport truck and light truck tyre has also been used as original equipment on sport utility vehicles like the Land Rover LR3, LR3 HSE and LR4. The Wrangler HP is designed to blend on-road performance handling with year-round traction. The Wrangler HP features a symmetric tread design with wide outer shoulders and large intermediate blocks to provide precise handling and grip on dry roads. Circumferential and lateral tread grooves evacuate water from under the tyre's footprint to resist hydroplaning. Strategically placed sipes also enhance grip under wetter conditions. The internal structure of the Wrangler HP features twin steel belts bound with nylon cap plies to stabilize the tread area to boost handling and high-speed capability.
- Circumferential and lateral tread grooves resist hydroplaning/li>
- Original equipment on Land Rover LR3, LR3 HSE and LR4
- Symmetric tread design for precise handling and grip on dry roads
- Sipes to enhance grip under wetter conditions
Start here by entering your tyre size
You can find your tyre size here
You can find your tyre size
- in the manual of your car or
- on the sidewall of your current tyres
Note: We also show tyres with a speed and load index higher than your provided ones. Why?