Minerva was founded in 1995 by the Belgian company Deldo Autobanden N.V., one of the largest tyre distributors in Europe. Originally produced by the German Continental group, they are now manufactured in Asia and Europe.
Global Production Capacity
Minerva offers a large range of winter and summer tyres for SUVs, cars, 4x4s and light trucks, with a wide selection of specifications and sizes available. Production takes place in Asia and Europe and in excess of 1 million tyres are sold each year throughout 52 countries globally.
Tyroola's Minerva tyre range
- Emizero HP is a tyre for passenger vehicles and offers exceptional performance for the average driving type. This tyre offers excellent performance on wet as well as dry road conditions.
- Emizero SUV ensures an all-around reliable performance without compromising any comfort and is available in most popular sizes. It's a high-quality product at an affordable price.
- Emizero UHP is a tyre for passenger vehicles and offers exceptional performance at an affordable price.
- Emizero VAN is a tyre for Vans that offers high load resistance, superior road grip coupled and exceptional performance to ensure a smooth drive.
- Mudpro MT is a tyre for 4x4, SUV and Crossover vehicles. It offers superior road grip, enhanced control and exceptional performance to ensure a quiet drive.
We offer quick and fast Australia-wide delivery of Minerva Tyres with free shipping to all metro areas including Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane.
Minerva produces high-quality tyres offering reduced rolling resistance and high-speed stability. Minerva tyres outperform competitors in both dry and wet conditions. Minerva tyres strong reputation has been built on several factors:
- Strong focus on product development and quality improvement
- Excellent handling in the wet and in icy conditions
- Extensive range of SUVs, commercial vans, light trucks and passenger vehicles
- Minimal rolling resistance and excellent high-speed stability
Deldo is dedicated to ensuring Minerva brand development includes the largest size range and best quality.