Kumho - SOLUS KH17 195/70R14 91T
|Size ?||195/70R14 91T|
|Load Index ?||91|
|Speed Index ?||T|
Out of Stock
Notify me when re-stocked
|Run Flat ?||No|
Vehicle Type Passenger car
Usage Summer/All season tyre
Model SOLUS KH17
Load Index 91
Speed Index T (max. vehicle speed 190 Km/h)
- July 28th, 2016I bought the tyres for Corolla and they are great
- August 23rd, 2017Very good tyres and great value for brand name.
- July 25th, 2018They do the trick
- February 15th, 2017These have always been good tyres. Had them on small Hondas and Toyota's for many years and never had any troubles. Good tyre wear. Excellent overall performance.
- January 13th, 2018kumho have always been a great performing all rounder tyre. I have used these on different vehicles and found to be good grip, exceptionally quiet on road use and good tyre life.
- July 28th, 2016These tyres were fitted to a Peugeot 307 and have not performed as well as expected. Will not buy Kumho again but would appreciate your advice on an alternative.
- May 3rd, 2018Great tyres for the price would recommend
- May 9th, 2019Still too early to say. But overall happy
- June 16th, 2019good traction wet/dry. Quiet road noise, touch wood never had a flat, mainly country driving with some dirt surface.
- July 29th, 2017I haven't really done a lot of KM's yet but so far all good, hasn't rained much but should be good as I have been using Kumho's for a while now, should handle well in the wet.
- April 26th, 2018You don't ever read or respind to any enails or feedback so far sp this is just marjeting plots to keep you business in the forefront of my mind. The tyre fitters, i could not fault but tyroola customer service absolutely shocking. Yet you keep asking for feedback. And I have and have and have.
- January 23rd, 2017
- August 20th, 2017
- January 14th, 2018
- February 21st, 2018
- March 13th, 2019
- May 23rd, 2019
- November 15th, 2017
- June 16th, 2017
- August 4th, 2017
- November 13th, 2017
- April 16th, 2019
- July 6th, 2016
- March 4th, 2017
- January 24th, 2019