HANKOOK DYNAPRO HP2 RA33 TYRES
The Dynapro Hp2 ra33 tyre is for crossovers, sport utility vehicles and pickups with on-road capabilities. They offer ride comfort, long tread wear and low rolling resistance for optimum fuel economy. The silica enhanced tread compound is symmetric and is designed to combine wet and dry traction capabilities. The Dynapro also uses 3D Shoulder Block technology and radially oriented sipes that lock together for tread block stiffness to improve dry road handling. The continuous center rib enhances steering control and feedback. Whereas four wide circumferential grooves channel out water from under the tyre's footprint to resist hydroplaning and maintain wet traction.
- Silica tread in symmetric designed combines wet and dry traction
- 3D Shoulder Block and sipes lock together for block stiffness for dry road handling
- Continuous center rib for steering control and feedback
- Wide circumferential grooves channel water to resist hydroplaning
Start here by entering your tyre size
You can find your tyre size here
You can find your tyre size
- in the manual of your car or
- on the sidewall of your current tyres
Note: We also show tyres with a speed and load index higher than your provided ones. Why?