KUMHO ROAD VENTURE AT KL78 TYRES
The Kumho KL78 is an on and off-road light truck tyre for jeeps, pickup trucks and sport utility vehicles. The tyre is made from a cut- and chip-resistant compound into a symmetric tread pattern with large, independent tread blocks. These features offer directional stability, deft steering response and traction in rough terrain. Deep circumferential zigzag grooves accompanied by multiple lateral grooves discharge water for hydroplaning resistance and wet weather traction. Groove tapering creates a self-cleaning ability to eject dirt and mud and to enhance traction on loose-surfaces.
- Designed for jeeps, pickup trucks and sport utility vehicles
- Made from a cut- and chip-resistant compound
- Symmetric tread pattern with independent tread blocks for directional stability
- Zigzag grooves and lateral grooves discharge water for hydroplaning resistance
Start here by entering your tyre size
You can find your tyre size here
You can find your tyre size
- in the manual of your car or
- on the sidewall of your current tyres
Note: We also show tyres with a speed and load index higher than your provided ones. Why?