Goodride - SU 318 265/60 R17 108T
|Size ?||265/60R17 108T TL|
|Load Index ?||108|
|Speed Index ?||T|
|EU Label ?||
Vehicle Type 4x4, SUV
Usage Summer tyre
Model SU 318
Construction R (Tyre of radial construction)
Load Index 108
Speed Index T (max. vehicle speed 190 Km/h)
Group Tires for 4x4, SUV and Crossover vehicles.
Prefix P = Tire specification named after the "P-meter system" from North America. Often found on the tyres for American vehicles.
Construction R = Radial type tyre.
Load Index Load index 108. The maximum load the tire can carry is 1000kg.
Speed Index Approved for speeds up to 190km/h, speed at which the tire can carry a load corresponding to its Load index. For other compulsory details see the vehicle documents.
Tube Less TL = Tubeless Tire.
Manufacturer Since 1958, Hangzhou Zhongce Rubber Co., Ltd. China is a professional company specialized in the production of tyres. The Goodride tyres are quality products, with advanced tread patterns, designed to meet the high quality expectations of the users. The Goodride products offer good value for money. Budget range manufacturer.
Select a local fitting partner
Prices start at $15 per tyre. Enter your postcode to see your local fitter's prices for your car.
We will ship the tyre directly to the fitter
The fitter will contact you to arrange fitting
Quick delivery after your purchase
- October 10th, 2016I bought the tyres for my Toyota parado . Went to the snow the riding was very good . Will not hesitate to buy then again when they wears out .
- October 10th, 2016Great tyres! Highly recommend!
- October 6th, 2017So far so good, as good the major name brands at 1/2 the price. Have driven in extreme rain and the car still felt safe and secure. I would defiantly recommend them
- April 11th, 2018Great all-round tyres at a great price. Will be getting them again.
- May 20th, 2018Good Comfort and very quiet, would recommend these tyres's
- July 1st, 2018Good in wet weather and great value for money!
- October 13th, 2016I bought try's for my Honda CRV 4WD was great. little problem need check air every month. For example 38psi after one month 35 or 36 psi. but great.
- January 31st, 2017Great value for money. Really can't fault them. They seem to be wearing well too. It's always a relief when you take a chance and buy a cheaper product like a tyre that literally has a lot riding on it.
- January 31st, 2017
- May 24th, 2017
- March 4th, 2018
- March 18th, 2018
- March 24th, 2018
- April 28th, 2018
- May 9th, 2018
- June 13th, 2018
- September 23rd, 2017
- April 19th, 2018
- March 24th, 2018
- July 6th, 2016
- January 26th, 2017
- February 11th, 2017
- September 22nd, 2017
- February 9th, 2017