Hankook - OPTIMO K415 205/55 R16 94H
|Model||OPTIMO K415 XL|
|Size ?||205/55R16 94H TL|
|Load Index ?||94|
|Speed Index ?||H|
|EU Label ?||
Vehicle Type Passenger car
Usage Summer tyre
Model OPTIMO K415
Construction R (Tyre of radial construction)
Load Index 94
Speed Index H (max. vehicle speed 210 Km/h)
Group Tires for passenger cars.
Construction R = Radial type tyre.
Load Index Load index 94. The maximum load the tire can carry is 670kg.
Speed Index Approved for speeds up to 210 km/h, speed at which the tire can carry a load corresponding to its Load index. For other compulsory details see the vehicle documents.
Tube Less TL = Tubeless Tire.
Hankook Tire (CEO Seung Hwa Suh) is one of the world s largest and fastest growing tire manufacturer for radial tires for passenger cars, light trucks (SUVs, RVs, and etc.), trucks, and buses.
Hankook Tire also develops cutting-edge technologies to upgrade customer satisfaction through high-quality products.
Through sales in 185 countries around the world, Hankook Tire is ranked 7th in global sales revenue.
The Company has more than 14.000 employees in 4 Regional Headquarters, over 20 overseas subsidiaries and 5 Research and Development Centers around the world and makes 70 percent of revenue through overseas markets.
The manufacturer is one of the leading tire manufacturers in the world.
High-performance tire with superb wet/dry handling performance.
Optimized 4 straight grooves ensure ultra-effective water drainage.
Centre rib block enhances handling and braking.
Shoulder block multi-kerfs provide a very smooth ride.
Rim Protection FR = Tires with rim protection.
Select a local fitting partner
Prices start at $15 per tyre. Enter your postcode to see your local fitter's prices for your car.
We will ship the tyre directly to the fitter
The fitter will contact you to arrange fitting
Quick delivery after your purchase
- February 15th, 2017Good bang for the buck. Recommend
- December 2nd, 2017Sensational tyres, my vehicle handles well in both dry and wet conditions. Extremely happy!
- February 15th, 2017Excellent value. Travelled approx 15000km so far between Adl and Broken Hill, now evenly worn to 60%. I wanted good tread wear when looking to buy these tyres and haven't been disappointed. The Adl to BH road is pretty hard in tyres with abrasive surface and high road temps. Great traction in wet and dry. I would get these tyres again.
- February 16th, 2017tyres are great however the tyre fitters were not. After leaving the workshop I went to a service station to see what tyre pressure they did. I had a gut feeling that they rushed the job. To my astonishment each tyre were at different pressures. One was at 43 psi then one at 40 another at 35 and the last was at 32. Lucky I checked !
- June 19th, 2017My transaction went well, as one would expect. A colleague also bought tyres at a similar time, that transaction was not smooth. Tyroola were unable to deliver when they showed inventory in stock, they would not offer a comparable deal for another equivalent product.
- November 13th, 2017
- December 24th, 2017
- May 13th, 2018
- June 11th, 2018