Pirelli - CINTURATO P 1 205/60 R16 92V
|Model||CINTURATO P 1 ECOIMPACT|
|Size ?||205/60R16 92V TL|
|Load Index ?||92|
|Speed Index ?||V|
Just 1 more in stock for $122, hurry!
Notify me when re-stocked?
Vehicle Type Passenger car
Usage Summer tyre
Model CINTURATO P 1
Construction R (Tyre of radial construction)
Load Index 92
Speed Index V (max. vehicle speed 240 Km/h)
Group Tires for passenger cars.
Construction R = Radial type tyre.
Load Index Load index 92. The maximum load the tire can carry is 630kg.
Speed Index Approved for speeds up to 240 km/h, speed at which the tire can carry a load corresponding to its Load index. For other compulsory details see the vehicle documents.
Tube Less TL = Tubeless Tire.
Pirelli is one of the leading manufacturers of high-end and performance tires and is striving to become the world leader in this segment by 2015. The company has always had a keen focus on research and development, investing around 3 percent of revenues each year in this area: one of the highest levels of research investment in the tire industry. The goal is to constantly improve the quality of Pirelli products in terms of performance, safety and environmental impact, all in line with the company s green performance strategy. In pursuing these objectives, Pirelli always aims to unite financial profitability with social responsibility.
Having been involved in motor racing since 1907, Pirelli is currently the single tire manufacturer for Formula 1 for the 2011-2013 championship seasons and for the World Superbike Championship. This is an important challenge in terms of technological innovation and is a key means of promoting the Pirelli brand. The manufacturer is one of the leading tire manufacturers in the world.
Elegant and distinctive, Cinturato P1 is the premium solution to urban mobility.
Cinturato P1 has been created to take full advantage of latest materials, structures and tread pattern design in order to guarantee savings, respect for the environment, comfort and safety on all road surfaces.
Reduces fuel consumption and CO2 emissions.
Made from eco-compatible materials that minimise environmental impact, both at the production stage and throughout the life of the tire.
Longer lasting tire that maintains high levels of performance and safety.
Already complies with the 2012 EU Regulation on the reduction of noise, resulting in improved driving comfort.
Test ECOIMPACT technology from Pirelli means reduced fuel consumption and CO2 emissions. It is made from environmentally friendly materials. Environmental pollution is reduced during the production and during the life of the tire to a minimum. Longer tire life while maintaining a high performance and safety. The tire meets the requirements of the EU directive on the reduction of noise limits and offers improved ride comfort.
Select a local fitting partner
Prices start at $15 per tyre. Enter your postcode to see your local fitter's prices for your car.
We will ship the tyre directly to the fitter
The fitter will contact you to arrange fitting
Quick delivery after your purchase
- July 22nd, 2017I've waited a long time to buy these tyres and thank my lucky stars that my eldest daughter knew about Tyroola! As my Pirelli's are "Simply the Best"! My Vehicle's control, road-holding stability, braking precision and road comfort has given me the reassurance that I have chosen the correct brand of tyre! I do a lot of kms on many types of roads and in all kinds of weather and am so happy and grateful for my Pirelli's! I have had Pirelli's years ago on another vehicle and longed for the day when I could afford another set and due to personal circumstances simply found in-store prices out of my price range. Thank you Tyroola and Autotune Morayfield who did the fitting and balancing. I have passed your details onto anyone I know of whose in the process of buying new tyres. Cheers!
- September 25th, 2017I'm really happy with my tyres. The tractions on the road have made me feel secure especially with different unexpected surface changes Sydney roads are known for. Ordering through Tyroola was the best decision I ever made, great tyres and excellent service. Thanks!
- February 1st, 2017These tyres are smooth, quite and provide fantastic grip throughout all the situations I have found myself in. Would highly recommend.
- July 29th, 2016I am happy with the tyres
- January 23rd, 2017The tyres for the Commodore are great because they are great quality for their value. They are durable and handle well.
- January 24th, 2017I purchased the tyres for my Westfield Clubman....road use only. I am very pleased with their overall performance
- May 7th, 2017I had goodyear optilife under my 2006 focus and replaced with the pirelli's. Wet traction has improved 150%. The goodyears were scary in the rain. Otherwise cannot fault the pirelli's yet, but time will tell.
- July 6th, 2016Price was a key element when I decided to purchase new tyres for my Mazda 3, however I did not want to fit a no-name brand that would ahve given me problems down the road. I could not believe I could get Pirellis so cheap. And the tyres are not noisy at all. Drove on them for 20k kilometers and tehy are barely showing any wear yet. Would highly reccomend them.
- January 31st, 2017
- January 31st, 2017
- February 17th, 2017
- February 17th, 2017
- March 3rd, 2017
- June 4th, 2017
- June 30th, 2017
- July 28th, 2017
- September 2nd, 2017
- October 26th, 2017
- May 19th, 2017
- July 30th, 2017
- January 24th, 2017
- August 7th, 2017
- October 15th, 2016
- February 1st, 2017