Minerva - EMIZERO HP 175/70 R13 82T
|Size ?||175/70R13 82T TL|
|Load Index ?||82|
|Speed Index ?||T|
|EU Label ?||
Vehicle Type Passenger car
Usage Summer tyre
Model EMIZERO HP
Construction R (Tyre of radial construction)
Load Index 82
Speed Index T (max. vehicle speed 190 Km/h)
Group Tires for passenger cars.
Construction R = Radial type tyre.
Load Index Load index 82. The maximum load the tire can carry is 475kg.
Speed Index Approved for speeds up to 190km/h, speed at which the tire can carry a load corresponding to its Load index. For other compulsory details see the vehicle documents.
Tube Less TL = Tubeless Tire.
Manufacturer Private label, Minerva meets all European standards and is produced with an eye on the overall costs, offering a convenient product, without compromising the quality and safety. Since its introduction in 1992, Minerva tyres had developed a strong reputation. With a wide range in both summer and winter tyres, including passenger, light truck and SUV,4x4 sizes and with more than 1 million tyres sold per year, Minerva is today one of the leading private budget brands in the world. Budget range manufacturer.
Select a local fitting partner
Price starts at $15 per tyre
We will ship the tyre directly to the fitter
The fitter will contact you to arrange fitting
Quick delivery after your purchase
- October 10th, 2016These were the only available option for my 1979 Subaru. Top marks in every respect
- February 20th, 2017Good value for money
- March 20th, 2017Great tyres for the price. Good grip in the wet or dry. Very easy process of ordering and delivery - fast.
- July 6th, 2016These are low priced tyres but I was surprised at the good grip (both wet and dry are fine) and how quiet they were. They were also more durable than I expected. Would recommend for those on a budget.
- April 18th, 2017only had them for about a 1000kms only problem was delivery...the company did not leave them as requested
- October 10th, 2016Do the job at a budget price.
- January 24th, 2017
- January 31st, 2017
- April 7th, 2017
- April 10th, 2017
- June 21st, 2017
- March 26th, 2017
- March 2nd, 2017