Tyroola Aftermarket Support Scholarship
We are offering a scholarship of $2500 to students from any background.
- You should be a student who’s currently enrolled in an accredited university, college, or high school.
- Contractors and employees working alongside or with other tyre companies are not eligible.
- Only applications written in English will be considered.
- All the technical and formatting requirements of the application have to be met before consideration.
Note: The only candidates we accept are those that provide proof that they are enrolled and studying with an accredited school program. You should be not less than 10 years old to apply, which means that it is open to just about anybody. It is considered an international scholarship competition, which means that you should not feel like your school may be disqualified due to its location. Terms and conditions apply.
How to Apply: Via Email, Other
Interested scholarship applicants should write a 500-word essay on the following:
How can great aftermarket provision have an impact in the world? What have you ever done that highlights your passion for aftermarket service, whether through a previous internship or by working on a new online business at home? Do you know of any new business idea or product that can enhance aftermarket support? What about that new idea can benefit potential customers and make their lives a bit easier?. Do you currently have an idea with a potential to improve how aftermarket professionals work every day?
Submit your responses to us. We will then review the responses and award the winner with a check for $2,500 to be spent on school supplies or tuition fees. The scholarship is designed to help you understand the types of ideas available to you in terms of e commerce development or marketing.
Applicants are encouraged to be highly descriptive in their application
Once you complete your work, send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org You should submit the application via your school’s email address. This is one of the verification checks we do to determine whether or not you are actually enrolled in a school you claim to be.
The submission must also include the following:
- A 500-word essay
- A valid copy of your student ID (PDF or Image Copy)
- A 500-word essay answering the questions outlined above
- Deadline of the scholarship: 31/10/18
- Don’t forget to include any drawings, sketches, designs, or other materials that can strengthen the application. Please submit all documents in PDF form. The formatting on the documents should be doubles-spaced, 12-point, Times New Roman font.